It’s not often that the hottest trend in fashion and beauty is functional, affordable, and flattering on everyone – but hair clips are it. There are several ways to incorporate the hair clip trend into your look. Whether you are using them to keep your hair out of your face when you’re working, to add a pop or colour to a monochrome outfit, or to glam up your hair for a night out, hair clips don’t require any heavy styling.
Styling tips for using hair clips:
- Use a clip where your hair parts if you’re wearing it down, wavy, straight, or curly.
- For more of a statement look, try out a jumbo clip at your side part, or gather some hair behind your head and secure it in place with a large clip.
- Have fun with it and try out the layered look. Gather your hair to one side and secure a couple clips, one under the other. You can also mix and match with colours or textures for a bolder look.
- Add a twist or a braid and pin it back with a jumbo clip or several small ones.
- Don’t be afraid to use more than one clip and align them to secure more hair, instead of trying to jam and close a bunch of hair into just one clip.